Renogy 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller is a brand new product from Renogy. It will increase your battery life and will take your solar system to the next level. Replace your old charge controller with this product. Renogy 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller will protect batteries from overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit. And with MT-50 Tracer Meter which is also included, you will have a maximum control over your Renogy 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller . These two gadgets will help you protect battery and improve your solar power capabilities. The Renogy 40 Amp controller is a power packed controller that is suitable for a wide range of off-grid applications. This particular model delivers a guarantee that you will have the highest possible efficiency while using the solar power, nearly 100%. It features a number of innovative technologies and functionalities, such as an LCD screen that has programmable parameters, delivering the option to adjust your preferable settings. I think that one of the best features of this product is that it has an error code detection, meaning that you can easily self-diagnose your controller by simply searching information about the error code that it displays in case an issue arises. It is made with a die-cast, aluminum design that highly dissipates the heat, and it also features a 4-stage battery charging algorithm, making the unit an ideal addition to your solar power system.
- 🌟Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition
- 🌟Max. Solar Input Power: 520W (12V), 1040W (24V)
- 🌟Dimensions: 11.90 x 7.19 x 2.50 inches
- 🌟Weight: 6.39lbs
- 🌟Electronic protection
- 🌟MT-50 Tracer Meter
- 🌟Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 2.5 x 7.2 inches
- ✔ Advanced maximum power point tracking technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%.
- ✔ Reverse Polarity Protection
- ✔ Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries
- ✔ Electronic protection against overcharge, over-discharge, overload, and short circuit
- ✔ Material: Aluminum, Plastic